The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) Investors group has organised an investors’ round table to discuss and review the stock market’s first quarter performance of 2018. As is the norm with previous events, the discussion aims majorly at educating beginners on how to invest at the NSE while at the same time bring together seasoned NSE investors to discuss on the projections of major NSE stocks especially considering the recent review of the composition of the Nairobi 20-Share Index companies.
During the event the following topics will be discussed:
- Investing at NSE: A Beginner’s Guide
- Barclays Bank of Kenya: Performance Analysis for 2017
- OTC (Over the Counter) Shares Outlook; Focus on UNAITAS
- KPLC and KenGen: Are The Stocks Really Undervalued?
- Safaricom: Is the stock Overvalued?
- Equity Bank: A Glance at Kenya’s Bank of the Future
The event will be held at the Enkare Hotel Conference Room (Mokhtar Daddah Street, Opp Jevanjee Gardens) on April 22, 2018 from 2pm to 6pm.
Charges are Sh1,500 (Payable at the door or via Mpesa through Buy Goods, Till No: 809692)
For more information, contact George Mangs on +254720793983.